I made sure that my background would be easy to Photoshop so I chose a white bricked wall. I also want to have a gothic look to my cover to appeal to my audience, so I made my models have flashlights to put some shadowing on their face.
This was when I cut out the brick background you see above, I also added effect to the photo to make the shadows stronger. it also removed the tie which I forget to remove.
like the first one I removed the background. however found there was some problem with this models hair unlike the other one as he wore a hood, along with this the same effect I used on the first model didn't have the same effect so I decided to just make him black and white.
besides the fact I just need to find a good equal size for both picture I think it suits the cover very well thanks to the background being black which helps to appeal to my audience.



No comments:
Post a Comment