Monday, 12 May 2014

Question 6



I used a arge range of different Programs to create my Music Magazine such as:



















Photoshop: I used Photoshop in making my Music Magazine. It was at the start very difficult as I had never used photoshop and with the different versions I had seen it became even confusing, however over time i got better being able to crop, change color of images, understand layering and a basic use of the different versions it's self.


































Prezi: This was used when I was answering my question 2 and 4. although I had never used this program I got use to it really quickly, and found that was something I plan to use maybe in the future
with its simple timeline system and ability to make presentations more interesting to look at.



















Powtoons: This was a program that had recently come out, it was sometime that when i played around with got the hang of it making little avatars to be a kind of presenter, the simple timeline like wiht prezi and the use of much more i haven't even tried yet.

Slideshare: I used Slideshare for my Question. I found that there wasn't really much to this program sine it was just a way to make a slideshow for with images like with powerpoint, however I found that it was much better to use as a presentation than powerpoint but I would prefer
Powerpoint.


















Powerpoint and Publisher : I used powerpoint for my question 3 like i say up above and Publisher for question 5. i have always been able to use powerpoint with ease, it's always something i have used since the 2002 version. Same with Publisher which was something I never really used but from time to time, got better.



Datfont: It was originally going to be used to make my title for the Magazine I made up, however I found that it was was difficult to switch the colors since they are just black and white. But thanks to me now knowing how to use PhotoShop I believe I could give it a go and be successful with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment